Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey Little Man...

Where ya goin'?
(Okay, I'll follow. I can do that.)


It seems as if you know where you're going. Even your shadow wants to follow.


From the looks of it, you seem to be in charge of your own universe.
On second thought...maybe you're the center of it.


You think that hat makes you look a little more "hip"?
(Hmmm, I'm not too sure about that blue pom pom.)


A snack? You wanna snack?
Alright. Snack it is.
(That blue pom pom is growin' on me kid.)


Hey now Little Man...I know it looks pretty interesting, but lets just look.
Uh...ok. Just one touch.


The mud is pretty cool huh? "Squishy" you say?
Yes. Very squishy.
(Remember, stay out of the puddle.)


Oops. Oh well. You might as well enjoy it.
(Everything is washable, right?)


How 'bout a little distraction? What's up in the sky? An airplane?!
Wow! See the airplane?
(Hmm, that's quite a dirty face you got goin' on.)


We'll have to come here more often, huh?
I had a good time talking with your mommy while we followed you around.
So glad you could explore.


Now, before I go, just keep those berries out of your mouth...they're not for eating. Yucky!
Little Man...keep them out of your mouth...

(not pictured: berries being spit out of Little Man's mouth.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Center of the Universe picture is awesome. They're all great. -Jarod