Monday, January 25, 2010

A little swish and a treat

I'm in the middle of computer/camera mayhem right now, attempting to make some changes, learn more, and so I am unable to show what I took today. Fortunately I forgot to share these with y'all a while back so today is my lucky day. 
I always bring my camera to Bean's riding lesson because the light is just so amazing. This time, I just scrunched down against the wall and attempted to catch Ruby's swishy tail. It got so dusty in the arena I could taste it, and my lens could too. I had to eventually evacuate.






At the end of every lesson Bean gives her horse a treat. Usually it's a peppermint! (Who would have guessed that they fancy peppermints?) This time she brought Ruby a carrot. It has taken a few weeks for Bean to get used to the nibble nibble of Ruby's lips on her palm as she attempts to find the treat. The look on Bean's face is true anticipation. I love it. (Sweet Ruby is so patient.)


No comments: