Monday, February 8, 2010

Following Gracie

Yesterday I spent some time following little Gracie.


When you see a little one sporting adorable pony tails, it's hard not picking up your camera.
(Here she is peering into the pool. We spotted a toy car that had sunk to the bottom.
"Twacey, Twacey, get the caw owt!")


Oh I did my duty and snapped some of the guys playing in their own Superbowl.
And I realized why sports photographers use mega zoom lenses to capture every detail.
I could only get so close before being tackled. (Too much testosterone.)


So I focused on what I found to be waaaaaaaaay more interesting.
Here she is showing me her Cinderella necklace, which she never took off.


Here we are making our way out to the playground.
(Note to self: this is a beautiful place for a future photo shoot.)


We stopped and played in the sand pit.


Then she perched herself at the top of the slide...but decided not to go down...just yet.


Poking her fingers through the steps of the structure was much more exciting, and less scary.


She welcomed me into her house.
"Twacey, you come in too!"


And somewhere during our toddling around I made it my mission to capture those eyelashes.


I had fun with you little Gracie.

1 comment:

JEFF NICKELL said...

good work "TWacy" ...i love my lil gracie!