Thursday, March 11, 2010

little shadow friends


I keep meaning to share this photo but of course, keep forgetting. And then after the day I had today (which wasn't bad, just super looooooong) I was all too glad to discover it waiting on the shelf. As I was cleaning up photo files the other day I found the series of photos from this post. This was an outtake that didn't make it to the blog that day. I had forgotten how cute I thought the little shadows were and when I began flipping all the photos upside down I discovered a little shadow world. Look...two little cheerleading shadow girls. Bean and I call those jumps the Super Star Jumps. They're the kind you do off the diving board. You know that kind?

If I had a diving board right now I'd do one of those Super Stars.
Yippee! My day is done!

No comments: