Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rockin' it...and not

With the amazing weather the last couple of days everyone has been outside...and on my driveway.
Scooters, bikes, skateboards, foosball table, pink furry party hats, Hannah Montana glasses, pick feather boas...the normal outside gear. Hey, rock it if you got it. Right?
Speaking of rockin' it...
I am so not rockin' the time change. Sleep has been funky and the past couple of mornings have been hard. I was so tired last night at 9:30pm I thought, of course, it's an hour later than my normal. I then realized, no, it's really 8:30pm according to my body clock. Nice. I'm really messed up.
And with the time change I am always scrambling to get diner on the table because my inner time calculator is now off, by a stinkin' hour. All that light is rockin' my sense of routine.
Can you relate?



No comments: