Monday, March 22, 2010

this or that?


daisies or roses?
daisies

pumps or flip flops?
flip flops

make up or au'naturel?
au'naturel

royal treatment or camping?
camping

expensive date with hubby or movie at home?
movie at home

fruity specialty drink or water?
water

nick nacks or empty space?
empty space

more or less?
less

noise or quiet?
quiet

cramped book shelf or a trip to the library?
trip to the library

full calendar or wide open days?
wide open days

city landscape or empty horizon?
empty horizon

frilly frou-frou or earthy?
earthy

fussy or easy going?
easy going

crowded party or dinner with a few good friends?
dinner with a few good friends

ocean liner cruise boat or canoe?
canoe

bling or no bling?
no bling


complicated or simple?
simple


bouquet of long stemmed roses or just-picked yellow daises on my windowsill?

just-picked yellow daises on my windowsill

xoxo

3 comments:

eraseh8now said...

Let Miss McFruity Bean know that she has added to my playlist!!!

I have to laugh, my Erin had the nickname of 'Tuttie-fruitie', which shortened to 'tutfruitums' as she became a teenager.

Christy

ELK said...

this is a very happy list of YOU!! daises bring bright fun..

btw ...you have a photo on Shutter Sisters that is beautiful too

Andrea said...

Love this post! Feels like I just learned oh so much about you!
I was going to shoot you an email, but don't see where I can do that on your blog.
So, I will just say that I do so love reading your posts and looking at your images. I always step away feeling like we just had a little chat over coffee or something...
Happy Wednesday, Tracey.