Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where do your roots grow?


I met two dear friends today to do a little photo shoot out a nearby homestead. One friend came with her camera to shoot with me, and the other was the mommy of these beautiful girls. Today was actually part one of the photo shoot, the second coming later with just the little Peanut. Back when I had my first camera I did some photos of Big Sis. Oh my, I totally didn't know what I was doing back then. I wish I could go back in time and reshoot those moments for Mama. Oh well, she'll just have a pictorial representation of my growth as a photographer hanging on her walls. (Thanks for stickin' with me Stac!) Anyway, we walked into this garden and were met with this awesome wall. I could have spent all day there and been totally satisfied, but the girls were anxious to show me the butterfly garden and the animals. I MUST go back there with some kids...at sunset time when the light is amazing. Any takers?

Moments at the wall...


I have never seen two big sisters love their baby sis any more than these two. They insisted on holding her, loving her, and tending to her every need. True sisterly love in the air!

I will probably share some more pictures later this week after I've had time to go through them all. It's been a long day and I need to go tend to my own kids, give them love...make sure their roots are growing healthy and strong.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go there anytime with you and my kids!!!! :) Just tell me when!! Great pic spot Tracey!!!! Kathy

Wendy Rose said...

Oh I LOVE THESE!!! Can't wait to see more! What a talent you have, Tracey!
And I'll bring my kiddos to the wall any day...
:)Wendy

JS said...

fabulous shots T - still working on some of my images... such a great time today! thanks again!! e

ELK said...

such a sweet "garden" here & your home plot too!!

Jenny said...

Love love love those girls (and their mama)!