Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More gushing (Mini Boden part II)

I have never done a slideshow before because basically I stink at technology and doing simple things like copying/pasting an html code causes mild panic. But I wanted to post so many pictures from yesterday's photo shoot that the patience of posting each one to my blog drove me to push through my technophobia.

So. I do hope you all can watch this. If it is not working please leave me some gentle comments and I will stop the madness. You can also click on my Flickr link in the side bar and go check out all the photos over there.

It was such a delight to go through every picture and swoon over her. Sweet Pea is just simply adorable. Yesterday I did plenty of gushing so I won't gush too much more but in case you didn't connect the dots...Sweat Pea is the "mini" in my Mini Boden shoot from a few weeks ago. (Still waiting for a call from head quarters to jump on a plane and come do a MB shoot.) This was part two that I promised mama I would come and do for her. So glad I did, not because I love this little face, but because I love her mom who has always been and forever will be a dear sweet sister. (smooch smooch SC)

Ok, so enough gushing! Enjoy the show...



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a mac? If you do try iphoto to make your slide show. It so easy even I can do it!

Stacie said...

love them!

stacey said...

They are all wonderful, but I especially love the hand through the window pictures.