Friday, May 28, 2010

For hire


Need one?

This one is organized, articulate, thoughtful, witty, sweet, observant, welcoming, generous, and adorable. She'd work for a bowl of chocolate pudding, or a piece of Hubba Bubba bubble gum, or even a swig of your root beer. She might even hold your hand, give you a big hug and a smooch. Warning: she might talk your ear off, or offer you a lick of her Tootsie Pop, or fall asleep in the car if your tour is by car.  Oh and she might teach you the lyrics to a Hannah Montana song and sing it for you slightly off key (sorry), read to you her favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoon, or attempt a corny joke. However, you might find yourself on the receiving end of a very sweet letter (signed with an xoxo like her Grammy and Mama taught her), and a handmade trinket she whipped up in her craft closet.
I can vouch for her expertise and her tour guide savvy-ness and can write a lengthy letter of recommendation if needed. If you have never had a Bean for a tour guide then I highly recommend it.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend blogger friends.
See you Tuesday! I'm taking a blogging break. I will definitely be picking up my camera, but I need some rest, need to unplug from the world and gather myself, be with the family.

xoxo
 
p.s. And a sweet heartfelt thank you for the little comments yesterday. "Anonymous"...you were a blessing. Made my day. Feel free to make my day any day. God Bless!

1 comment:

ELK said...

what a sweetie!! enjoy your time...