Monday, June 28, 2010

laundry: sometimes it just feels like a circus act

Lion tamer...


Trapeze artist and a juggler on a unicycle...


One teenie tiny mouse and her precious piece of cheese...


And one kid home from summer camp with the announcement that he did not take a shower all week.
That is, if you did not include rinsing off after the beach or going on the super sudsy slip and slide.
(Is it me or is his smile just a little too smiley?)


One very good symbolic representation of how his mother feels facing the duffel bag
of dirty clothes in the laundry room...


Welcome to Monday. What's yours like?

2 comments:

ELK said...

such imagination . family fun . you made me clap and smile today!! love your playlist btw!

Tami said...

At first I didn't get the circus reference, because circus implies "fun" ... then I saw the lion's mouth photo: PERFECT!! (Or should I say PURRFECT?!) I'm currently going through all of the girl's clothing to see what can be given away, but it has to be washed first. Doesn't seem fair.