Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look out Hollywood, you ain't seen nothin' yet

Watch out Hollywood...this kid is gonna bust down your door.


He's aiming to be a big box office king.


No, seriously.


He's on his way there.


(Tom Cruise who?)


I'm tellin' ya, he's got Hollywood visions...


...and with a face like that, and a heart to match, I think he might just get there.


It was super fun getting to know this young man and his mom Sunday evening. We roamed the city in the summer heat, and I had the chance to discover that he loves history, Greek and Renaissance, is a Lego mastermind, is super close with his mom, is a great impersonator (though for some reason he didn't want to show me his Napoleon Dynamite moves with complete strangers walking by) and loves a good movie.  Though I have to say we completely differed on our reviews of last summer's District 9.  It's one of his top five?! No way. I put it in my bottom five. Could there have been a more awful movie? (Please say someone agrees with me?) But, I must say, he redeemed himself when he revealed he loved Will Farrell in Elf. Now that is a movie worth watching repeatedly. If he's got Will Farrell's Elf skills then I think he will have noooooooo problem taking Hollywood by storm. (And I will get to say, "I knew him when...")

More photos of him and his mother to follow.  They were a beautiful pair and I enjoyed every easy moment with them.

3 comments:

stacey said...

Tracey! These are fantastic! I love the b&w with the sunglasses. And the close-up. And #6 where he's imitating the picture. Okay, so I love them all. Can't wait to see him with his mom!

(And btw...District 9? Totally agree with you on that one.)

I hope you are having a great start to the week, friend!

Eva said...

Love the bw glasses one. Great shots! And never even saw District9....

Tanya said...

Im overjoyed.. you captured him so beautifully Tracey.. thank you!!! I cant stop looking at them! Oh and it was worth waiting for that plane too! So cool! I just cant wait to see the rest! :)