Friday, June 25, 2010

A little funny for your Friday

While quickly passing through a set of photos from a recent concert in the park, I took a long pause to absorb the scene in this particular one and found it quite comical. I have added some "context" to it for your sake, so you can receive the fullness of the moment caught...


More info: those "chairs" the girls in are cheapies from Target and require some ab skills to sit in them. Bean's "smile" is a new one she has been trying on in a lot of photos. Drives me nuts. As for my hubby's quick wine reflexes? He had been sitting in his blue chair huddled in his jacket, texting on his Blackberry, with one ear on the semi-good country singer crooning on the stage. He had placed his chair away from the group of us chatty gals because the two guy friends he was looking forward to hanging with were not able to come and thus the reason for hanging with his Blackberry. And thus the reason for his quick reflexes when offered a glass of wine. (I don't know why he didn't want to hang out with some chatty females?)

And here's some more goofiness from the evening...

Behold an upside down pretzel smile complete with a days old manicure in need of a touch up.


And one girl who thought it funny to hide in her hood...


But ah ha! Mrs. Camera Lady was quick on the draw!  (I've got skills.)


And to end on a beautiful note, here are two beautiful girls caught in the soft fading light of the evening. (One of my favorite times of day.)


Here's to your own Funny Friday!
xoxo

2 comments:

stacey said...

This cracked me up!! Especially the fake laugh smile of your bean. So funny because Evie has this fake smile right now that is also awful, but comical.

Thank you far making me laugh today!

Juliette said...

The fake smile is hilarious! My little niece is doing a fake smile now that we're all calling 'the cheesey smile' b/c she only does it when you say smile- otherwise she never would look like that, ha!