Monday, August 30, 2010

little m.b. and her big milestone

I was asked to come and capture the sweet birthday girl. This is the third time I have photographed her and though she has grown, I must say, she is still a little peanut! Though turning "one" is a big milestone for a baby, I think it is even more momentous for the parents. We made it! We're still alive. We didn't snap from the lack of sleep, or loss of personal time, or inundation of baby gear. I do not miss the baby gear, or cleaning up the baby toys, but I do miss those little faces.

And the cheeks, and lips, and soft little hair wisps...


 This was a wardrobe change escape...
(and a product placement advertisement from Huggies)

 
Mom and Dad stepped in front of the camera for a few shots at the end. What a beautiful moment in the light. I told them this was their chance to grab a kiss. :)
These are my two favorite pictures out of the entire shoot. 
I love the kiss, I love the smiles, and the love. (sigh)
Happy birthday little m.b.

*******

I will be back Wednesday blogging world.
See note at bottom of Friday's post.
xoxo

3 comments:

Katherine Schultz said...

These are just beautiful. So natural and loving. Adored.

K xx

stacey said...

Lovely, Tracey. Love the the last two, but also that black and white one where she's reaching for the camera.

Have a wonderful Monday, friend.

Cristina said...

Tracey, these are perfect! You have such a gift! I am very excited to see the rest. Thanks a bunch :)