Friday, September 3, 2010

five second moment: finding her balance


One of my favorite images from this past week...

A five second moment captured: let me help you up baby...mama can help.

Her hair and shoulders lit by the last of the sun.
Her eyes on her feet, finding her footing.
Mama gently giving her the balance she needs.
Her soft skin kissed by the warm evening air.

A perfect five second moment. And a beautiful picture of what we do for our children: gently help them to find their balance so they can walk on their own.

I live for these moments when I am behind my camera. Forget about sitting you down and posing you "just so".
Aren't these the type of moments you would rather remember?

Happy Friday. Happy holiday weekend.
May your eyes and heart be open to witnessing those "five seconds".

xoxo
t

2 comments:

stacey said...

Love love love this.
And in answer to your question...yes!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelsey said...

My last baby is way too close to this age. This perfectly captured image resonates with me deeply. Sigh...