Thursday, September 16, 2010

a look and a moment: a quick sneak peek


Hello, will you look at that head of hair?
I don't think I have ever seen such a gorgeous head of hair ever.
And let's also talk about those eyes.
They are like the rich color of coffee...a deep, dark roast. 
And while we are at it, let's talk about what a heart-breaker he is going to be. Oh my.
I will share more of him tomorrow when I have more time!

So, just for his Mama, here is a beautiful one of her and a fivesecond moment caught with her hubby while her little one was making a get-away. These are my most favorite kind of moments to capture...the ones that show you just how beautiful you are in the other million moments you are not smiling for a camera. For this reason, this is my favorite shot of the bunch.


See you tomorrow.
xoxo

1 comment:

stacey said...

So lovely. Can't wait to see more.