Friday, October 1, 2010

ready.set.go!


It's the last day of September. Can I just say that it was one craaaaaaaazy month!? Anybody else have a September like that? Anybody else ready for a breather?
Unfortunately, I am now staring down October spying some heavy duty challenges coming my way. I need to catch my breath before I take off. Say a little prayer for me will you?

As you read this I am already taking some "recovery" time with my family up in the mountains. We're going to my favorite place and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. I will be back on Monday--ready to tackle October with hopefully some new strength and a positive attitude.

Have a great weekend blogging friends.
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding! September rates right up there with June in terms of craziness. I was hoping for October to breathe but with moving and working it looks like it's going to be even crazier!!

I'll pray for you. You pray for me, k. ;)

Have a great retreat.

carol said...

Yes...September was a little bit out of control but hope October could be a bit better for us all!

Cute pictures! This game is really fun!!

Have a great weekend! :)

Mackenzie said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Beautiful photos though, I love the colors and the motion you captured in your shots!