Thursday, May 5, 2011

lil' rascals


I have decided to title this picture: "Everybody wants to be the funny guy."


Kid on the right: the funniest. Didn't even notice him until I went to edit the picture and my eye traveled from left to right through the picture and landed on him. Ha!


So, not kidding about tomorrow's Random Friday Umbrella Post Day with random musings included.
I have already had two friends excited about joining me. 
Just leave me a comment tomorrow and let me know you joined me and I will post your link.
(I will make it a point to post by 8am west coast time.)

Of course now it's 80 degree weather here in California so no one wants to pull out an umbrella, but whatever. Take a trip to Chevy's and get one of those fruity drinks with a little umbrella and take a picture. An umbrella is an umbrella.
And please, this is all for random fun. Don't take it too seriously.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the expression on his face.
Planning to join you tomorrow! It's rainy here today.

Heather M. said...

hahaha! i love the look on his face - priceless!

i may join the umbrella fun in the future but just don't have time to participate this week.

stacey said...

I only wish it was 80 degrees here........

Samuel said...

Random question, Trace.
How do you take a good shot of the moon?
There was an awesome crescent moon tonight and Sarah wanted a photograph, but I couldn't work out how to get a sharp focus on something at infinity and slightly overexpose it to see some surface detail but not so much that the crescent just glared at me. Help please.

Samuel said...

Oops - this is Jon, not Sam